Personal Injury Cover (Motorcycle Event)
What we cover - the basics
- Personal Injury cover: A tax-free one-off lump sum payment for specific listed fractures (whether your fault or not) whilst participating in a trackday, training school or amateur racing.
- Hospitalisation: A tax-free one-off lump sum payment after 48 hours of hospitalisation.
- Level 2 only: Cover for permanent total disablement or accidental death.
- The maximum accumulated benefit for fractures and hospitalisation is £3,250
- If Level 2 cover is purchased, the maximum payment under this insurance is £15,000.
- If you have any accident which results in more than one fracture to the same joint or bone, the insurers will only pay benefit for one of the fractures.
- Fractures must be diagnosed by a doctor or confirmed by an x-ray.
- For multi-day policies, all cover will cease after a successful claim is made with no refunds for unused trackdays
- This policy does not cover professional racing (professional racers can buy cover for non-competitive motorcycle activities like coaching at track days or training schools).
- Any loss or damage to your motorcycle or possessions (see our Trackday Damage Cover).
- Any claim arising from an accident that occurs at any other place and/or time than the events listed on the Policy Schedule.
- Any liability to other participants, to any third parties or to passengers or any property damage.
- Any losses or expenses incurred, directly or indirectly.